Slaughterhouse Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Slaughterhouse Wrestling, an all Women's Hardcore (ANGLED) wrestling company pulled from the twisted mind of the Shockcollar of Hardcore Wrestling herself: Tarah Moore.Take the plunge and dare to join the Slaughterhouse.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

READ ME---Q & A with Madam Moore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Warden
Admin
The Warden

READ ME---Q & A with Madam Moore Empty
PostSubject: READ ME---Q & A with Madam Moore   READ ME---Q & A with Madam Moore EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 8:02 pm

Note: if anyone has Questions PLEASE ask away and dont be shy about it. I am here to help you all and make this place fun! - Madam Moore

--------
Q: Why did you open an angled fed?
A: I have been e-fedding for about 14 years on and off and due to the (and GFXs) I thought it would be a new, fun thing for me to do. Honestly I just want people to sit back and fun with SHW

Q: What kind of pic bases can we have?

A: I am looking for more of a Wrestler/UFC pic base, just because it would be easier for me to put people on the posters and banners!

Q: Do we need to have a TWITTER acc in order to get pushed in SHW?

A: No. I am not forcing you to have a twitter at all. If you want to make one just to help promote shows/push feuds with others etc...then be my guest but no, you dont need a twitter.

Back to top Go down
https://shwrestling.forumotion.com

READ ME---Q & A with Madam Moore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slaughterhouse Wrestling :: Main Floor :: Welcome ladies; Read Me.-
Jump to: