Slaughterhouse Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Slaughterhouse Wrestling, an all Women's Hardcore (ANGLED) wrestling company pulled from the twisted mind of the Shockcollar of Hardcore Wrestling herself: Tarah Moore.Take the plunge and dare to join the Slaughterhouse.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am Emerald

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emerald

Emerald

I am Emerald Empty
PostSubject: I am Emerald   I am Emerald EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 6:58 pm

I am Emerald Dvneih3k9ut51

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
Ring Name: Emerald
Nicknames:
Pic Base: Thea Megan Budgen (her ring gear appearance is exactly like the picture at top)
Age/DOB: 19 (28th October 2000)
Height: 4 foot 10
Weight: 98 pounds
Hometown: Bognor Regis, England
Twitter (If you have one): Doesn't have one yet, will edit it in the future

PRESENTATION INFORMATION
Alignment: Neutral (happy to sway either way for any storyline or if there is too much one way or another)
Gimmick Description: She views herself as a rogue vigilante that follows her own path of saving the masses and lead them down her path of redemption and forgiveness. It just so happens that her morals can coincide with the goal(s) of others.
Theme Song: "Enemy" by Blue Stahli (FAM Remix)
Entrance Description:

Hehehe...

NOW!

"Enemy" blast through the arena as the scantily clad 'heroine' appears on stage with an old looking book in hand. Appearing to be reading it Emerald begins to walk down the ramp, only stopping when the short woman reaches ringside. Carefully she closes her book and adjust her mask slightly, making sure it is securely on, before sliding underneath the bottom rope, placing her book underneath one of the bottom turnbuckles before lying down by the ropes, on her side, with her left fist pointing skyward while her head is resting on her right hand.

Code:
[color=#006600][i]Hehehe...[/i][/color]

[size=24][color=#996699][b]NOW![/b][/color][/size]

"Enemy" blast through the arena as the scantily clad 'heroine' appears on stage with an old looking book in hand. Appearing to be reading it Emerald begins to walk down the ramp, only stopping when the short woman reaches ringside. Carefully she closes her book and adjust her mask slightly, making sure it is securely on, before sliding underneath the bottom rope, placing her book underneath one of the bottom turnbuckles before lying down by the ropes, on her side, with her left fist pointing skyward while her head is resting on her right hand.

WRESTLING INFORMATION

Wrestling Style: Emerald ain't foolish. She knows that she is most likely the smallest person in the ring. So her style is to hit and move. To strike quick and back off until tricking the opponent into making a mistake she can capitalise on since she is quite an opportunist. She also tries to target her opponent's legs to effectively cut them down to her size so she can "fight on even footing".
Years Pro: Yet to debut

Finisher(s)
-Forgiveness (flying side thrust kick)

Signature(s)
-High Speed Blitz (spinning bulldog)

-Bognor Buns (rolling snapmare into a butt bump to seated opponent's face)

-Justice (wheelbarrow reverse STO)

-Crash Course (diving somersault seated senton)

Common Moveset:
-Running dropkick to opponent's knees
-Schoolgirl roll up, often with feet against the ropes for leverage
-Kneebar
-Trips the opponent so they land with their neck on the middle ropes, then sits on their back to press their neck against the ropes, choking them in the process, before kicking the ropes to cause a sharp impact to the neck
-Diving/Running/Springboard tornado DDT
-Indian deathlock
-Stamps a standing opponent's foot
-Stinkface followed by a cannonball
-Chop block
-Running front flip neckbreaker to a kneeling opponent
-Half Boston crab
-Running apron assisted dropkick to an opponent against the bottom rope (like what Roman Reigns does)
-Rolling thunder into a leaping clothesline to a cornered opponent
-Cartwheel into a jumping enzugiri
-Snap dragon screw
-Frequent stomps to the legs, feet and knees of a grounded opponent
-Diving/Running hurricanrana

--------
Past Accomplishments: Nothing yet
Back to top Go down

I am Emerald
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slaughterhouse Wrestling :: Main Floor :: Inactive Hellcats-