Slaughterhouse Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Slaughterhouse Wrestling, an all Women's Hardcore (ANGLED) wrestling company pulled from the twisted mind of the Shockcollar of Hardcore Wrestling herself: Tarah Moore.Take the plunge and dare to join the Slaughterhouse.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I.E.D. Illuminate Eliminate Devastate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I.E.D.

I.E.D.

I.E.D. Illuminate Eliminate Devastate  Empty
PostSubject: I.E.D. Illuminate Eliminate Devastate    I.E.D. Illuminate Eliminate Devastate  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:18 pm

I.E.D. Illuminate Eliminate Devastate  Max-The-Impaler
I.E.D. Illuminate Eliminate Devastate  EGd8KE1W4AE5scE
I.E.D. Illuminate Eliminate Devastate  20160323_Card_Steph--7675c22f75a239a3edcce068996786a5
BACKGROUND INFORMATION
Tag Team/Stable Name: Illuminate Eliminate Devastate or I.E.D.
Members: Eleanor Dhampir and Victoria Marvell
Combined Height: 11'2"
Combined Weight: 302 lbs
Twitter(if you have one): @IEDRipandTear

PRESENTATION INFORMATION

Entrance Theme: "The Only Thing They Fear Is You" by Mick Gordon
Entrance Description: The lights in the arena flicker red as the initial guitar note rings out. The light flickers one last time before going out. For a moment, all is quiet before a loud “I.E.D!” screams out from the speakers. The lights shoot back on in a loud burst as the guitars of “The Only Thing They Fear is You” roars to life. As the lights shine and the crowd roars in a mixed reaction, Marie Bellafontaine makes her way onto the stage, smirking as she looks at the crowd around her. She nods her head to the music before pointing towards the ring as twin beams of red light shine next to her. Eleanor Dhampir and Victoria Marvell make their way into the light, both tense and breathing heavily as the stare towards their opponent/battlefield. Marie nods between the two of them before motioning for them to go.

They both charge the ring diving under the bottom rope and gliding to the middle of the ring. Eleanor staying on all fours as she pounds the mat with her fists, Victoria pacing behind her as she growls to the crowd before they both rear back and let out a roar, the lights dimming black before shooting back to normal with a burst of air, as both women stare straight ahead with a look of determined madness in their eyes.
Alignment: Heel
Gimmick Description: Twisted followers of a chaotic order, fighting utterly for the glory of destruction itself. Running through all competitors in their way with reckless abandon and with little regard for their own well being or monetary gain. All under the direction of their Mistress, the mysterious Marie Bellafontaine, who acts as both their benefactor and their wrangler. Where the two are dangerous and primal forces by themselves, when together they are the wolves that stalk the arena, looking to tear apart any who get in their way, and sit upon their throne of skulls and bones in the chaos they cause around them. Like the explosive device they are named after, they will leave nothing behind them but carnage and devastation.
Manager/Valet: Marie Bellafontaine (Pic Base Stephanie McMahon)

WRESTLING INFORMATION

Wrestling Style: Short bursts of violence, combining Eleanor's submission and technical expertise with Victoria's brutal strength.
Years As A Team/Stable: 3 years

Finisher(s)
Rip and Tear - Powerbomb/Neckbreaker combination with Victoria holding her opponent in the Powerbomb

Signature(s)
God's Guillotine - Backbreaker by Eleanor followed by a middle rope elbow drop by Victoria
Michigan Massacre - Clothesline/Chop Block combo

Common Moveset: Mix of moves by both superstars.
Back to top Go down

I.E.D. Illuminate Eliminate Devastate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slaughterhouse Wrestling :: Main Floor :: Tag Teams of Slaughterhouse Wrestling-
Jump to: